Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Locker Combination Big Nate Island

FESTIVALES LITERARIOS DE OTOÑO

With autumn already installed sobe our heads, the sweltering heat of weeks ago, kept in the trunk of memory and giving the prevailing chilly welcome a new season, it's time to prepare for interesting literary festivals that are taking or will take place in coming weeks.

The first of which I wanted to talk about is the new comedy festival known as "The Laugh of Bilbao" . This event, unique in its kind, was held this week in Bilbao, with a large number of people and some great reviews. To be the first issue I have said has been a success. I thought having come to town to enjoy the event Biscay and its undoubted wonders, but few health glitches (hopefully more annoying than serious in itself), I have had a few days in an offside position.

Anyway you can read the first part of the chronicle of that festival in "More than words" , one of the blogs that I collaborate. Magnificent account of our partner Celia Santos, who hopefully will not leave us in suspense too long to enjoy the second part of the chronicle. Too bad not being able to go, envy is very bad ...

In a few dates will also celebrate the third edition of the Crime Novel Contest "Getafe Black" , about which I gave full information last year. On this occasion the leitmotiv of the festival is black British literature and I hope to attend one of the interesting events and then share it with you. For your information will be held from 18 to 24 October and on websites are updated the latest news.

As in recent days I have not found much there, I had abandoned both this blog and reading my usual blogs. I hope to resume a healthy routine and forget about other sorrows. My latest novel is still stored in the drawer, but now is holding another of my regular readers. As I progressed with the umpteenth revision of "The Mystery of the losers", although I still have much work ahead.

entries in póximas try to surprise you with new and interesting news items about great writers we all know. Up then, happy week to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment