Friday, November 12, 2010

Cheap Dartboard Stands

SEGUNDO ANIVERSARIO DEL BLOG

seems impossible, but time passes very quickly. In the bustle of the last few weeks when I've been lucky enough to attend events as interesting and important as the wheel Ken Follet press, acts of Getafe Black or interview with Lorenzo Silva, I had not noticed a significant anniversary for me: the second birthday of this blog.

A second year of my literary doings in the network that I can not complain, though as many suppose, you always want and expect more. This blog has continued to strengthen in the literary world, reaching more than six thousand users from 67 countries who read it in 43 different languages. Something unprecedented and far exceeds the prospects that had opened the log, with those questions we've all had to launch into cyberspace. Although all these data would make no sense without you, the real stars of this blog.

Without your support, your comments and advice, your encouragement, and loyalty you show to the adventures of the apprentice writer, I would never have come this far. Each and every one of those who have gone through my humble blog, whether or not they left their mark in the form of comments are very important to me. And without you none of this would make sense.

In the last twelve months have happened a lot of things, with its dark and light on personal and professional issues. But in strictly literary point I have made good progress, although I have to jump final. Earlier this year I embarked a thorough review of my crime novel to adapt to the fees charged by agencies and publishing houses, leaving very satisfied with the result. While the novel began to move in a publishing market upheaval and crisis with consequences that we all know, I decided to tackle a new challenge.

I began to write my third novel, but after weeks of advances and setbacks, with too much hesitation in tackling the story, I determined to stop: it was the right time. So I kept the manuscript, with over 40,000 words written, until appropriate under the circumstances to make a success of that project. Meanwhile

I continued with my collaborations on various blogs and digital magazines, receiving critical acclaim while still gradually introduced in the editorial sector difficult. In my blog I dealt with also something new reviews of films that had impressed me and I must admit that the result was better than expected. Also, I've been working on other projects related to the literary world, so these last few months have been very fruitful for me.

In summer I considered a literary exercise not know if I could perform successfully. A cathartic experience, a different story I wanted to write according to preset guidelines. I freed my soul, my self governed by more introspective, and I dropped everything I had inside. The result: a novel that can give me great satisfaction in the future, but for now follow kept under lock and key, awaiting the moment to be reviewed thoroughly.

After the summer, exhausted after the birth of the third literary son, not knowing which way to go. After a few weeks wandering to other issues came to a conclusion: I should give her a second chance for my first film, "The enigma of the vanquished" . I was real lazy take back this manuscript, but I thought it was worth a try. With the lessons learned in recent times was ready to be polished until exhaustion a story I know is good, but he needed a point to cross the Rubicon.

And in this time of global crisis, with the publishing industry involved in their own problems, there is no choice but to seek perfection if you want to have a chance. And in a country like ours, with a huge talent undiscovered. Sorry for not having had prior knowledge that I have now. My stories have always been entertaining, interesting, read fluently. But I needed something to take the plunge. And in that learning, based on further reading and writing every day, I found a way to improve my writings. This new revision

finished it yesterday and am very happy with the result. Now I have two novels ready for the fight, two different manuscripts that can fit perfectly in the list of agencies and publishers. We will have to be patient, you know, and face with courage the deafening silence of waiting hopefully not too long. Meanwhile

keep working and looking for new personal and professional challenges. Since I have several ideas for a new novel, although nothing has been decided. And other interesting projects that can grow with time. Also try to continue to innovate as far as possible with new blog entries, and above all never stop pursuing my dream. Yes, hopefully with the company of you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment