Monday, November 15, 2010

Create Your Own Wrestling Card

Monday morning

I can not go, Monday, 8.29 am, I try to read the newspaper from ring tones, gossip, cloying smell of cologne and a heat not normal for the date you are. And pretty much it: the Pope's visit has not met expectations (something of which I'm happy), 13,000 are abducted by 100 from Málaga sects, Fernando Alonso, bla bla bla bla. In short, getting ready to start the morning. But what I'm not ready is for Kiss Fm. Noooooooooooo Again, please do not ¡¡¡¡. From 8 ½ to 15 hours listening to the same "songs" over and over again in a radio purchased in a Chinese medium-sounding waterfall. The lack of confidence I have in this new place still keeps me take this damn radio and throw out the window after it crashed into the stubborn kissera-FM from my partner. ¡¡¡¡¡ Patience
God

I have to admit that, with patience, I'm pretty low in the morning and left quite a bad mood. Tacanozos bother me of my friends, their conversations I plugged the ears, the sugary smell of their colonies, attempting to talk me out my head as I try to keep reading the paper and the air we all have to be very very clear for Monday and so early.

0 comments:

Post a Comment